Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
The person in this position will assist the head coach in developing and coordinating a women's soccer program that is highly competitive in Division III while following the standards and guidelines established by Central College, the American Rivers Conference (ARC) and NCAA Division III.
- Assist the head coach in:
- teaching student-athlete skill development and mental/motivating techniques
- supervision and development of practice and game sessions
- Assist the head coach in recruiting and retention of academically qualified student-athletes within the guidelines of Central College, the ARC and NCAA Division III.
- Collaborate with admission office staff and counselors for contacts, campus visits, and other recruiting activities
- Support the program by assisting in the organization and supervision of:
- Fundraising activities
- Camps and clinics
- Attend staff development opportunities and coach's meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Assist in the development and/or supervision of social media accounts and highlight video
- Organize visit day and maintain recruiting data base
- Maintain data base to include - player/parent information, evaluation reports, schedules, academic/class information
- Maintain scouting reports
- Monitor team inventory - equipment and apparel
- Bachelor's degree, with one to three years of experience coaching preferred.
- USC National diploma and/or USSF National D License preferred.
- Strong communication skills required
- First Aid/CPR/AED certified or ability to obtain certification within six months required
- Ability to travel; night and week-end work required
- Valid driver's license and the ability to be insured to drive college vehicles required