Advancement Database Coordinator
Responsible to the Director of Advancement Services for maintaining the advancement database and providing general administrative support to the advancement office.
Process transactions associated with gifts to Central College
- Add and adjust all Colleague database records which are recorded gifts/commitments to Central College and generate their corresponding tax receipt and acknowledgement
- Reconcile daily and monthly donation reports with the Staff Accountant in the Central Controller's Office
- Is knowledgeable in the use of software with outside partners for securing gifts and extracting information for gift processing
- Understands the basics of the IRS guidelines regarding the acceptance of gifts to Central College
- Update and add all records utilizing the Colleague system
- Stay current with all practices related to database management and the Colleague system.
- Analyze constituent data and how it can best be used to benefit all areas of Central College.
- Help with projects and events such as Homecoming and Scholarship Dinner, event registration through the activities and events module, database projects, mailings, etc.
- Understand the reporting tool to provide timely information and reports as well as be able to generate a report new report.
- Assist with assigning, training, and verifying work of advancement office student employees.
- Two years of database management experience with strong math aptitude.
- Knowledge of office support procedures, including MS Office and web applications preferred.