Pay: $12 - $15 depending on experience and % of full-time status
Hours: PT/FT - with rotating Saturdays and the occasional evening shift
Come join our team as we receive new inventory daily and provide a fun and unique experience for customers to seek out treasures. Our community focused team works together to accomplish all things retail. Your individual skill and talents are important to us and add value to the team!
- Work cooperatively with a team to accomplish production and sales goals of the day
- Support daily operations by both processing and pricing merchandise
- Accurately operate and follow closing procedures for cash register
- Provide great customer service with donors, customers and volunteers
- Answer phone calls and handles customer requests
- Uphold the mission and culture of The Well
- Work in an adaptive and energetic environment with a variety of tasks
- This position will include occasional evening or weekend hours as needed
- Willingness to resolve minor technical issues with training
- Required to get Fork Lift and Picker Certified
- Ability to see in color vision, to read and to hear instructions from others; to regularly stand, use hands at counter height for grasping, holding, and reaching and to lift up to 50 pounds; to occasionally, bend, kneel and climb stairs
Perks of The Well:
- Sabbath days - extra rest outside PTO
- Time for spiritual development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Career skill development
- Christian community providing and receiving prayer
- Food, fellowship and fun to celebrate team member milestones
About The Well
Combining the love of Jesus, the help of our communities and the strength in each person to find hope for life.
At The Well, we know that people want to overcome the challenges they face in life, and for that to happen, they need a local place to get the help they need. The problem is, knowing and navigating available resources is complex, which leaves people feeling stuck and overwhelmed. They shouldn’t have to do it on their own. We get it. It can be hard to know what to do or where to turn when life gets tough. That’s why for over a decade, we’ve helped more than 4,000 people overcome life’s barriers by collaborating with over 300+ partners.
The Well Thrift Store thrives alongside our faithful communities, funding The Well's goal of offering help and hope.
Good Stuff | Great Help | Gives Hope