Video Programming Coordinator
This position is responsible for providing coordination of the content, production, and marketing of Pella TV, the City of Pella’s local public access channels. The coordinator will assist with the implementation of advertising and public relations within the community and surrounding areas for Pella Fiber.
- Coordinate video production with local partners & organizations for The City of Pella’s local public access channels, including content creation & review, programming scheduling, onsite video work and video editing.
- Work closely with vendor(s) to assist local businesses and organizations in meeting their advertising needs through advertising sales, digital advertising production on multiple Pella Fiber TV channels.
- Coordinate Cable TV Bulletin Board including community calendars, local business advertising, weather, and other City of Pella content.
- Manage online and mobile platform for local public access channel content viewing, including billing & subscriber validation & management.
- Degree in Broadcasting media, Video Production or Media and Communications preferred; or equivalent combination education & experience.
- Two years of experience in media production or video/audio communications. Experience with the use of video cameras and linear and non-linear video editing systems is desired.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, supporting excellent customer service.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook), desktop publishing and video editing software or the ability to learn.