Content Specialist - Digital Communications
Responsible to the Director of Integrated Marketing Communications and Media for the development, organization, and maintenance of the college's websites and digital presence, including work with video, social media, bulk email, digital advertising, and other interactive services.
- Create content to support strategies for Central's websites to be comprehensive, user-friendly, and effective for marketing to Central's priority audiences that include prospective students, parents, and alumni/donors while maintaining accuracy and integrity of the information.
- Provide user support for institutional content management systems through ongoing training and support
- Create strategies for the college's social media and digital advertising efforts (including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Dutch Connect) through collaboration with designers, vendors, and photographer/videographer to provide attractive and on brand social media campaigns.
- Support college live streaming and video needs with photographer/videographer for college events
- In collaboration with other members of the communications team, manage student employees and their projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in communications, marketing, multimedia, broadcasting, journalism, or film. One to five years of professional experience is desirable.
- Must be open and adaptable to change.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude and represent the college in a positive fashion in dealing with contacts on and off campus.
- Must have strong time management skills and be held accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Must work cooperatively and respectfully with colleagues and readers.
Shift hours may vary, including evenings, weekends, and college closure periods.
Central College is an equal opportunity employer and a drug/tobacco free workplace.
Please contact Human Resources with questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 641-628-5199.