Marketing Assistant – Outpatient Physical Therapy Services
Kinetic Edge Physical Therapy is a unique place with exceptional therapy professionals. Our company has been in operation for 25 years, is renowned for excellent customer service, and is steadily growing. The commitment to transforming lives and restoring hope is the fuel that drives as we serve 8 communities in 7 counties throughout Iowa!
Kinetic Edge has added a new clinic and 21 new team members in the last 12 months and continue to provide stability for our clients and our employees as we grow. Currently there is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY for a MARKETING ASSISTANT to work at our corporate office located in Pella, Iowa!
Primary duties for this role include but are not limited to:
· Organizing and updating Marketing materials
· Posting social media content internally and externally
· Website maintenance and updates for the organization
· Monthly tracking and ordering of marketing supplies such as clothing, business cards, promotional materials, etc.
· Serve as a point of contact internally and externally regarding details of marketing needs of each clinic location
· Additional support to marketing project completion and clerical tasks as assigned
At Kinetic Edge we work as a team to ensure the highest quality of service to our clients and one another. The ideal candidate for this position thrives in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude, and a propensity to follow through, consistently meet deadlines in a timely manner. Additional skills required include strong communication ability, multitasking and adaptability.
· Office administrative duties including customer service
· Efficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Excel and Google and Adobe
· Social Media knowledge and experience
· Marketing experience
Job type: PRN (as needed up to 19 hours per week)
Location: Pella office, 3 days per week *NO WEEKENDS or HOLIDAYS*
Pay range: $14-$15 per hour, based on experience and/ or relative education
For the opportunity to join the amazing Kinetic Edge team in creating healthy, happy, hope-filled communities, please apply via the link below with a cover letter and resume!