Lely Center Marketing & Communication Coordinator
We are searching for an experienced marketing professional who is responsible for fostering relationships with our Lely Center Stakeholders
through communication and the distribution of marketing collateral to drive sales and develop and support their local/regional marketing plan.
The Lely Center Marketing & Communications Coordinator will design, implement, and execute annual field marketing campaigns working closely with our outside marketing partners, Sales Account Managers, and Lely Centers to promote lead generation, brand awareness, and drive adoption of technology. The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, PR, content, branding, and digital and social media.
The Marketing & Communication Coordinator will own the complete customer lifecycle and ensure each touchpoint provides a consistent,
exceptional, and impactful experience. The ideal candidate should have a proven record of delivering results in content marketing within a B2B
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Provide direction, and support accurate & timely communication with the Lely Centers and Sales Team to ensure the market plans &
strategies are properly executed and aligned with strategic priorities, mission, and vision of Lely.
• Collaborate closely with Sales Account Managers (SAMS) to execute on marketing and branding activities that pave the way for their
interactions and help them overcome obstacles in the sales process.
• Ensure all content created is on brand, differentiated, and provides tremendous value to its intended audience
• Preparing marketing activity reports and metrics to measure the success of campaigns and confidently present the findings and
developments to Leadership
• Oversee project management and resourcing within managed Lely Center marketing plans
• Support onsite sales and marketing events including local, regional, and national shows, seminars, and training events
• Be comfortable talking about technology, including the ability to articulate industry trends and how technology is a driver for business
• Travel requirement (domestic and international) approximately 25-30% annually
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
• 1-3 years of professional marketing and/or content creation experience
• Bilingual in both English and French considered an asset
Key Skills and Abilities:
• Passion and ability to connect with people and build relationships
• Confident, articulate, and professional communication skills to MC/Facilitate events, manage meetings/training with stakeholders
• Strong idea generator, ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Team player who operates well in a dynamic hands-on-deck environment, and inspires team culture
• Savy wordsmith
• Positive, resourceful, ambitious
• Collaborative and approachable spirit
• Takes Initiative and Self-Direction
Click here for all the details.