Welder Level 1
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Starting wage up to $23/hr., depending on experience.
This position performs welding in a production environment that requires a top-quality candidate who is self-motivated with high energy and a team spirit attitude.
Principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Production welding on a variety of steel parts or products.
- Ability to perform a variety of welds in various positions.
- Willingness to learn and grow in welding ability.
- Minimum 2 years welding experience in a production environment.
- Excellent work ethic with minimum supervision and highly organized.
- Good written and verbal communication skills that convey information effectively with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work well with others in fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on feet for a 10-hour shift.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without restriction.
- Ability to read blueprints with minimal assistance.