PURPOSE OF POSITION
Roll plate to specifications on schedules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
More specifically, the employee owner will:
• Roll plate to the specified diameter.
• Set pinch for different thickness of plate.
• Preform rims prior to rolling.
• Clean all foreign material off of plate & grind flame-cut pieces prior to rolling.
• Use and understand various paperwork, including schedules, prints, & tech standards.
• Perform routine housekeeping and maintenance.
• Continually participate in additional training related to the job.
• Perform extra assignments in other areas and related task assignments in the work area.
• Regular, consistent attendance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Operate various tools, machines, and stations.
• Use and understand various paperwork including: schedules, prints, and tech standards.
• Possess strong math along with written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize effectively, multitask accurately, and execute successfully
• High level of time management and attention to detail required
• Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
EDUCATION – EXPERIENCE – COMPUTER SKILLS
• High school diploma or a general education degree (GED); or
• One to three months related experience and/or training; or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
TRAINING – CERTIFICATIONS – LICENSES
To perform this position successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following work competencies:
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; uses equipment properly.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner.
• Communication Skills – Speaks clearly, listens and receives clarification, responds to questions.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and takes responsibility.
• Quality Assurance - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Ethics/Professionalism - Treats people with respect; works ethically and with integrity.
• Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
• Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee:
- Must be able to frequently stoop/bend.
- Must be able to regularly stand and walk.
- Must be able to regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, hear, talk, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and repetitively uses right and left hands for simple/light grasping.
- Must be able to hear customers, alarms of equipment, and to hear instructions from others,
- Must be able to talk and effectively communicate,
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds of equipment with a hoist or lift available.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, depth perception, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Specific hearing abilities required
• The noise level in the work environment is usually LOUD.
• Steel toe shoes with metatarsal guards, safety glasses, ear protection, and gloves.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee owner for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Precision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage prospective and current employee owners to discuss potential accommodations with Precision, Inc.