$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUSPosition Summary:
This position performs duties for support in the paint area. This position is in a production environment that requires a top-quality candidate who is self-motivated with high energy and a team spirit attitude.
Principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Unloading and inspecting painted product.
- Prep product on the paint line (caulk, wash, dry, tape)
- Performing minor paint rework
- Maneuver/lift up to 50 lbs. routinely.
- Responsible for quality control.
- Assist in bi-weekly booth cleaning.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manual dexterity required for operating air tools.
- Ability to operate a fork truck.
- Ability to use a tape measure and add/subtract fractions.
- Ability to operate a sand blaster.
- Excellent work ethic with minimum supervision and highly organized.
- Ability to work well with others in fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills that project a positive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Accountability for one’s own work.
- Reliable with excellent attendance and punctuality.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work on feet for a 10-hour shift.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. without restriction.