$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUSPosition Summary:
This position performs painting in a production environment that requires a top-quality candidate who is self-motivated with high energy and a team spirit attitude.
Principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Production painting on a variety of steel parts or products. (Electrostatic Painting with Urethane 2k wet paint)
- Wash and prep parts for painting.
- Maneuver/lift up to 25 lbs.
- Work is usually repetitive.
- Cross train to other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years paint experience in a production environment desired.
- Excellent work ethic with minimum supervision and highly organized.
- Good written and verbal communication skills that convey information effectively with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work well with others in fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Accountability for one’s own work.
- Reliable with excellent attendance and punctuality.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work on feet for a 10-hour shift.
- Frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds without restriction.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work area is not air conditioned and the temperature will fluctuate with the seasons.