$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUSPosition Summary:
This position performs general labor in a production environment that requires a top-quality candidate who is self-motivated with high energy and a team spirit attitude.
Principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate production machinery.
- Maneuver/lift up to 50 lbs.
- Clean weld parts
- Operate grinders, hand tools, and chisels
- Light welding
- Pressure check tanks and inspect for leaks
- Perform back-up as necessary.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Have a technical aptitude for mechanical equipment.
- Ability to use a tape measure and add/subtract fractions
- Ability to work well with others in fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Accountability for one’s own work.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without restriction.
- Full-time position
- 40-45 hours per week
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending plan
- Supplemental insurance
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Short and long-term disability