CNC Specialist, 2nd Shift
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Produce defined quantity of parts and components according to company and customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
More specifically, the employee owner will:
- Comprehend and follow directions from supervisors
- Maintain, Operate, and program CNC Mills
- Setup various fixtures and tooling for CNC machines
- Machine pulleys, shafts, and other parts to tolerancing per print
- Operate and program CNC lathe as needed
- Use and understand various paperwork including schedules, prints, and tech standards
- Perform routine housekeeping and maintenance on equipment
- Operate hand tools/power tools
- Quality control – check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications
- Replace dull cutting tools
- Assist co-workers as needed
- Perform extra assignments in other areas and related task assignments in the work area.
- Continually participate in additional training related to the job
- Regular and consistent attendance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or a general education degree (GED);
- One- or three-months related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Continually participate in additional training related to the job.