FullTime Clinic Internal Resource Nurse - $2,500 Sign On Bonus
**********New Hire is eligible for $2,500 Sign-On Bonus, with work commitment!**********
This position requires traveling to all clinic locations, Pella, Knoxville, Prairie City, Sully, Bussey, and Ottumwa. They are responsible for working as a clinic RN, maintaining clinic flow for patients and providers. This position will serve as nursing coverage in the clinic assisting clinic healthcare providers with patient examinations, phone calls, treatments and procedures as they may be performed within a clinic setting under the direction of the provider; within the scope of the professional license. This position maintains responsibility for patient medical record and documentation, collection and preparation of specimens, and administration of medications as ordered by the provider.
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Current RN license in the state of Iowa.
- 3 years of clinical experience in acute or ambulatory care setting preferred.
- Acute care and/or Home Health nursing for cardiac or diabetic patients – or prior phone triage, ER triage, MD office triage, combined Adult/Pediatric experience preferred.
- Superior nursing process skills and patient service drive.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Heart Code BLS required. New employees certify within three (3) months after hire date.
- Positive, enthusiastic, helpful, fun-seeking personality.
- Organized, able to set priorities and work effectively under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Works well as a team member.
- Must have or quickly develop an ability to think, converse, and type simultaneously while utilizing excellent telephone communication skills and customer focused interpersonal relationship skills.
- Basic PC skills and comfort with Windows Operating Systems.
- Membership in a professional organization or certification in a specialty is highly desired.