Fred's Flex Supervisor - Full Time Dining Services
Responsible to the Manager of Fred's for food preparation and sanitation. Shifts include both daytime and evenings
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for food preparation, food orders, and cooking.
- Provide leadership to the evening and weekend Fred's workers.
- Assist management to keep inventory stocked and area clean before, during and after meal plan times.
- Following and enforcing food safety guidelines,
- Perform routine daily deep cleaning of the fryers, grill, and pop machine,
- Clean and sanitize all service areas and equipment,
- Organize and rotate inventory.
- Responsible for cashiering, such as receiving and making change for customers, and run a computerized cash register.
- Assist management in supervision, training and assisting student workers.
- Provide friendly, courteous, and efficient service to all customers.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Must be open and adaptable to change. Must be able to multiple orders/duties at any given time.
- Must work collaboratively, cooperatively, and respectful with co-workers and customers.
- Fred's is a high volume, fast paced environment. Must be able to think fast and execute tasks within a short period of time.
- Works every other weekend
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write, add, subtract, and follow instructions.
- Must possess some basic cooking skills
- Ability to work with students and a wide variety of individuals on campus
- Position requires walking and moving for the entire work period, except for breaks
- Must be available to work some evenings and week-ends