Dining Services Part-Time Employee
Responsible to the Catering Manager, Senior Events Coordinator, and Central Market Manager for various support duties. This position starts at $12.00 per hour and assists with events and meals in the Central Market, Central's campus, as well as other local venues. This position fills in on an as-needed basis with no set schedule. Hours vary according to Catering and Central Market needs.
- Help with opening, prep, closing, and clean up.
- Maintain stations that could include: buffet lines, served meals, assembling and baking pizzas, making sandwiches, filling beverages, dishroom, and washing pots and pans.
- Catered events locally and on campus!
- Central Market hosts camps throughout the summer!
- Display a clean and neat appearance.
- Must be open and adaptable to change.
- Must work cooperatively and respectfully with the people you work with and display a pleasant attitude.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must be willing and available to work evenings and week-ends.
Email Human Resources or call 641-628-5300with questions about the application process.