Interested applicants should apply online at https://central.edu/job-seekers/openings/
Responsible to the Production Manager for various food preparation and daily tasks.
Hours: Alternating day and evening shifts as scheduled with rotating weekends.
Essential Job Duties:
- Prepare meals for student menu including any allergy requests.
- Check the line to ensure quality and keep area clean and full of product.
- Help Filter/Clean Fryers on weekly basis
- Must be able to follow food safety policies and procedures. Label & Date all food items.
- Clean kitchen equipment and work area.
- Locate items from storage area and transport to work area for use in preparing menu items.
- Assist in training student workers and new employees.
- Must be flexible to schedule adjustments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide to include working with decimals and fractions.
- May be required to interpret results from the use of gauges and other adjustable measuring devices and formulas and specifications.
- Ability to lift, pull and/or push up to 50 pounds.
- One to three years of effective experience required
- Food service sanitation training required.