Smash Park Pella is looking for full-time and part-time cocktail servers for our location in Pella, Iowa. Join our team and have some fun!
As a Cocktail Server for Smash Park Pella, a typical day might include the following:
• Greeting guests, SMILING and helping them feel welcome and comfortable
• Making rounds through the venue to check on guests to ensure their needs are met and to increase sales
• Taking guests’ drink orders, delivering cocktails and serving a large section quickly and efficiently
• Keeping the venue clean and ready to host new guests as they arrive; bussing and wiping down tables
• Closing out guests’ tabs in a timely fashion
• Answering questions that guests have regarding the game of Pickleball, our drink menu, or other questions about our awesome venue
• Communicating and working closely with other team members, always staying focused on providing extraordinary guest service
This Job Might Be For You If:
• You have extraordinary people skills, and you enjoy creating positive and memorable experiences for your guests.
• You take absolute pride in your work, and love providing spectacular guest service.
• You thrive when working with an awesome team of people all focused on the same goals.
• You communicate clearly and you’re comfortable communicating with all types of people and personalities.
• You enjoy a flexible schedule, and you’re perfectly comfy with a schedule that changes from week to week.
• You have knowledge of cocktails, wine and beer. Experience….even better!
• You have reliable transportation, a reliable cell phone and you can be counted on to work your shifts as scheduled.
To land this gig, you need to have some experience providing awesome service to guests. It doesn’t have to be traditional cocktail server experience, however cocktail serving experience will definitely give you a leg up. Other guest service roles, volunteer work and side projects also count. Just make sure we can see where you picked up your guest-service and cocktail-serving super powers somewhere in your cover letter or resume. Solid references are a great-big bonus!
Tips + Gratuity:
This position includes a shared tip pool. Distribution is based on position and number of hours worked. Every private event includes 20% gratuity for all drinks and catered food. 100% gratuity to be shared among servers, bartenders, cashiers and hosts.