Credit Relationship Support Specialist
Do you enjoy working in a collaborative and challenging work environment? Would you enjoy being part of a team that supports our Lending Department in building relationships and providing outstanding customer service? If so, then Leighton State Bank has a great opportunity for you in our Commercial and Ag Lending department.
We have a position open for a full-time Credit Relationship Support Specialist working in our Commercial and Ag Lending department in our Pella location. Since this position plays an integral part in the success of the bank, we are seeking motivated team members who are detail oriented, highly organized, emphasize accuracy and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Assist loan officers in accurately and efficiently processing and completing quality loans;
- Support loan officer efforts to maintain and achieve loan portfolio accuracy, organization and structure;
- Gather, organize and evaluate information required for the Loan Officer to make a quality loan decision and provide support for the loan closing process;
- Maintain records and tracking documentation to ensure information is available to complete loan and credit files;
- Process customer loan transactions including payments and advances and respond to loan relationship inquires;
- Communicate proactively with co-workers, borrowers and third parties to ensure loan related tasks are completed according to established deadlines;
- Prepare and process notices and communications related to customer loans;
- Facilitate collection of loans and balances owed to the bank;
Leighton State Bank
Attn: HR Dept.
900 Washington Street
Pella, IA 50219
View this position online: www.leightonbank.com
Leighton State Bank is an equal opportunity employer