The Branch Manager is responsible for all daily branch sales and service activities at the Pella Location. They provide coaching, training, observation, and feedback to direct reports. Responsible to maintain client service standards as well as handle client problem resolution when necessary. Branch Manager implements a progressive sales program, incorporating the entire team, to achieve established goals. Responsible for developing a diversified and skilled team for the future.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the ability to manage the branch -including, but not limited to, business and staff development, professionalism and participation in the mission of the organization.
- Achieve the deposit, loan and profitability numbers according to objectives and budget.
- Ensure the branch is actively working delinquent accounts less than 30 days, including sending comments to the Member Solutions Department on a regular and consistent basis.
- Ensure the branch maintains a level of cross sales as follows: Debt Protection -50%, GAP-40%, MBI-10% (average per year)
- Provide leadership support and guidance to the team.
- Monitor service and sales quality levels and mentor staff on achieving goals.
- Responding to members inquires and concerns, as well as creating a positive resolution.
- Ensures adherence to policies and procedures concerning teller functions.
- Monitoring and providing guidance, coaching, development and disciplinary action when necessary.
- Knowledge of all basic and specialized branch functions.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for financial transactions.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
- Experience in supervising and training employees is preferred.
- 3-5 years of similar or related experience.
- Ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Knowledge of computer programs.
Community 1st Credit Union consistently rated one of the Top Workplaces in Iowa.
Apply today and find out why...Together is Better.
Community 1st Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer