Grounds & Maintenance Support - Summer Staff
Assist with maintaining the grounds and facilities of the college. Primary hours, the potential for flexibility: 7:30am-4:00pm, Monday - Friday. Flexible hours available.
Duties Include (but aren't limited to):
- Outside - Assist with mowing, trimming, seeding, landscaping, planting, and operating grounds equipment i.e.; tractors, mowers, spreaders, vertidrain, push mowers; set-ups on-campus/athletic grounds and other grounds duties
- Assist with deliveries, office and furniture moves, and resident housing bed bunking.
- Assist FM technicians with projects.
- Clean shops, mechanical rooms, wash, and clean fleet vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned
- Solid dependable work ethic; works well with others; willingness to learn different outdoor jobs, and be trained on different pieces of outdoor equipment and tools
- Possess good decision-making skills; take responsibility for working safely; possess good time management skills.
- Preferred: ability to lift 25-75 pounds and license to drive Central College vehicles
- Must be 16 years of age to be employed by the college.
- Preference will be given to Central College Students until April 15, followed by dependents of Central College employees, followed by all other applicants.
Central College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
A post-offer background check may be completed, per campus policy.
Contact the Human Resources department at Central with application questions by calling 641-628-5156 or emailing email@example.com