Entry Level Engineer (May 2021 Grads)
Who Is Pella Corporation?
Pella Corporation is one of the largest manufacturers of windows and doors in North America; as a leader in technology and product innovation, Pella has been awarded more than 150 product and design patents. And the team at Pella is as committed as ever to continuing the company's proud heritage of building innovative windows and doors.
At Pella, we want to help you find what makes you an extraordinary team member. That’s why we offer individualized talent development plans, cross-functional experiences, and opportunities for career advancement through personal and professional development.
Our national brand is supported by 8,000+ team members at 17 manufacturing sites and 80+ sales branches across the country who are dedicated to serving our customers with Pella Passion — a way of being that inspires us to go above and beyond for each other, our customers, and our communities. Pella Passion has guided our actions for 95 years and will carry us forward as we capture the rare blend of inspired design and exceptional detail in our work and our lives.
Be part of a highly innovative group of engineers where it’s about the products we create and the customers that we serve. Our engineering team is hiring for talented engineering leaders who have desire to expand their engineering skillset.
Entry Level Engineer
- Full-time engineers receive four weeks of cultural orientation and six months of on-the-job training.
- Responsibilities across all phases of assigned engineering projects to ensure the objectives of quality, time and cost are met which support total customer satisfaction
- Focus on investigating problems
- Collecting and researching data
- Prioritizing and planning work activities
- Develops plans for solutions in line with economic, personnel and environmental considerations
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university – Ag, Industrial or Mechanical majors preferred
- 1-3 years combined engineering experience. Previous Co-op experience preferred.
- Strong academic candidate
- Responsible for ongoing development of technical and leadership competencies.
- Experience in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement a plus
- Strong team player
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook and AutoCAD
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.