Pella Christian Grade School is prayerfully seeking applicants for a Kindergarten position for the 2024-2025 school year.
Pella Christian Grade School is passionate about our mission of “challenging students to develop their individual God-given gifts for a life of service in God’s Kingdom”. Our team of first-class elementary educators is committed to living out our mission by creating a culture of belonging, discovery, and growth. We are currently seeking to add a qualified educator who loves Jesus, is passionate about a calling to journey with students, embraces collaboration, and desires to facilitate high-quality, student-centered learning.
- A Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
- Hold or have the ability to obtain an Iowa Teaching License
- Agree to the Pella Christian Grade School Belief Statement
- Be a committed disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Promote and fulfill the mission and vision of Pella Christian Grade School.
- Demonstrate a passion for learning inside and outside the classroom.
- Commit to building and sustaining positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Lovingly guide students as they discover and develop their understanding of who God is and who they are.
- Uphold a culture of belonging in the classroom, school, and community.
- Establish and carry out learning objectives consistent with student needs, curricular standards, and a knowledge of student growth and development.
- Appropriately administer and utilize assessments to inform instruction.
- Seek to improve skill and knowledge base in current trends, research and methods in instructional techniques, technology, problem solving, and interdisciplinary connections.
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills.