Personal Lines Account Coordinator
The Account Coordinator assists the Account Executive or Account Representative and other department personnel by processing work associated with insurance accounts, such as issuing certificates of insurance, rating, data entry, renewal preparation and other tasks by performing the following duties. This is a great entry level role in our insurance organization; if you are looking to learn, this is for you!
The Ideal Candidate
- You have a customer service mentality and are able to communicate and problem solve for internal and external stakeholders
- Taking initiative to get work done is just how you operate
- You are a team player and want to work with a great group of people
If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and apply!
What You'll Do
- Enters client information into system applications and rates lines of coverage as needed.
- Checks policies for accuracy when received from carriers and prepares for delivery to insured client.
- Processes change requests, follows up with carriers as needed, reviews endorsements for accuracy, and generates accurate invoices. Creates general correspondence to carriers and clients.
- Submits claims to carriers at the direction of the Account Representative.
- Issues evidence of property insurance, automobile and boat identification cards.
- Assists in renewal marketing preparations by running expiration lists.
- Process renewals, endorsements, acknowledgements, non-pays, reinstatements and cancellations.
- Verify company websites for accurate information; call companies if follow-up is needed and update system accordingly.
- Checks follow-ups daily; distribute mail; add activities for premium increases from the download report.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Advanced degree from college or technical school; or 1-3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Tech savvy; ability to navigate multiple systems including Agency Management Software; Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office products
Grow, with us
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients’ innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We’re proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but we’re even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!