Grounds and Utility Maintenance - Part Time
Part time hours, averaging 15-20 hours per week.
Responsible for college ground maintenance.
- Including, but not limited to - mowing grass, edging sidewalks, planting trees, flowers, and shrubs, trimming, watering landscaping plantings, raking leaves, etc.
- Snow & ice removal; spread anti-skid material.
- Trash and recycling pick up.
Responsible for event setup and tear down in coordination with the Conferences and Events department.
Perform minor maintenance on landscaping equipment such as sharpening blades, tightening belts, and greasing bearings.
Make on and off campus deliveries, coordinating with Central Stores Coordinator.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent plus one year of effective experience, or preventative maintenance experience on landscaping equipment.
- Ability to operate truck, tractor, mower, and miscellaneous equipment.
- Ability to lift, pull, or push 50-100 pounds, climb, and use a ladder.
- Must be willing and available for evening and weekend work.