Relationship Banker- Pella branch
Are you a naturally enthusiastic individual with a ready smile and a willingness to create a positive experience for our customers? Do you enjoy building and maintaining relationships and have a desire to help our customers grow financially strong? Then Leighton State Bank has an exciting opportunity for you! We currently have a full-time position open for a Relationship Banker that would include a rotation of Saturday mornings.
Since this position plays an integral part in the success of the bank, we are seeking an individual who enjoys interacting with the public, has a professional demeanor, a keen attention to details and outstanding customer service skills.
- Greet and warmly welcome customers to the bank and assist with transactions;
- Competently assist customers in establishing banking relationships including consumer and business accounts, Certificates of Deposit, and other products and services in accordance with bank procedures and regulatory requirements;
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the products and services offered by the bank; assist customers in determining best options by assessing and identifying customer needs and recommending products that contribute to their financial success;
- Provide on-going support for existing deposit account relationships; Respond to customer inquiries and assist with customer issues;
- Process customer account transactions efficiently and accurately and in compliance with bank procedures and regulatory requirements; Accurately balance cash drawers;
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of customer information;
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Candidates with a degree in a related field of study will be given preference.
- Prior bank or related experience demonstrating proficiently in bank duties preferred.
Leighton State Bank
Attn: HR Dept.
900 Washington Street
Pella, IA 50219
View this position online: