Part-Time Bank Teller
Are you a naturally enthusiastic individual with a ready smile and a willingness to create a positive experience for our customers? If so – then Leighton State Bank has an exciting opportunity for you! We currently have a position open for a part-time teller with a flexible schedule between 20 – 30 hours per week, including a rotation of Saturday mornings. This position would also require that you are available to work at any of our locations as scheduled.
Since this position plays an integral part in the bank’s success, we are seeking an individual who enjoys interacting with the public, has a professional demeanor, keen attention to detail, and outstanding customer service skills.
- Greet and welcome customers to the bank
- Process customer account transactions efficiently and accurately and in compliance with bank procedures and regulatory requirements; Accurately balance cash drawers
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of customer information
- Service new and existing deposit account relationships
- Resolve customer inquiries
- Become familiar with banking products and services to identify customer needs and recommend products that contribute to their financial success
Submit your resume in person, by mail, or electronically to:
Leighton State Bank
Attn: HR Dept.
900 Washington Street
Pella, IA 50219
Leighton State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.