Do you enjoy working in a collaborative and challenging work environment? Would you enjoy being part of a team that supports our Loan Department in building relationships and providing outstanding customer service? If so, then Leighton State Bank has a great opportunity for you in our loan department. Since this position plays an integral part in the success of the bank, we are seeking motivated team members who are detail oriented, highly organized, emphasize accuracy and have strong accounting and problem-solving skills.
Support the bank objective of generating a loan portfolio characterized by high quality and performing loans that contribute to the profitability of the bank by completing an accurate and comprehensive credit analysis and review of financial information on clients seeking loans. Collaborate with loan officers in achieving bank growth objectives and profitability benchmarks within bank policy and regulatory requirements.
Position Accountabilities Include:
- Gather, analyze and evaluate information required to enable loan officers to make quality loan decisions, in accordance with bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the credit analysis software for comprehensive and effective utilization.
- Analyze and interpret financial statements including proforma and projections using trend analysis, ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and other macro/industry trends for review. Provide a written review of the details uncovered while analyzing the financial statements including recommendations and concerns regarding the prospective/current customer.
- Prepare written analysis and associated documentation for loan credit presentations.
- Examine loan files systematically for accuracy and adequacy of credit documentation and/or deficiencies and report result to the appropriate lending officer.
- Assist loan staff with the preparation of documentation for regulatory examinations.
- Methodically utilize credit application evaluation and underwriting practices that are aligned with bank loan policy and banking practices accepted within an evolving regulatory framework.
Submit your resume in person, by mail or electronically to:
Leighton State Bank
Attn: HR Dept.
900 Washington Street
Pella, IA 50219
View this position online:
Leighton State Bank is an equal opportunity employer