The Identity Group is looking for a bright enthusiastic individual to join our team. The Program Coordinator supports sales and marketing of promotional apparel and merchandise projects. The right individual will be capable of growing the position and will gain valuable professional experience with promotion opportunities. This position is a direct report to the Operations Manager.
- Coordinate Program Campaign Projects from implementation to launch.
- Work directly with operations to support sales and marketing team and provide a professional promotional experience to current and prospective clients.
- Identify and implement process improvements to program campaign projects.
- Coordinate Project launch meetings to structure task assignments and timeframes required by each team member.
- Maintain data using spreadsheets, and various business applications.
- Communicate with suppliers to: set appointments, maintain client directory, update price sheets and other sales materials as needed.
- Develop special reporting of sales and client data as required.
- Complete calls as follow-up with existing clients.
- As needed, back up other team members to maintain a smooth and efficient office environment.
- Excellent customer relations skills and exceptional verbal and written communication abilities.
- Strong organizational skills, and high attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task to meet multiple client’s needs.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office software, prior order entry.
- Client support or marketing experience preferred.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous personal time off policy
- Clothing allowance
- 401K match
- Profit sharing
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Salary Range $35,000 - $39,500