Insurance Benefits Assistant
Kinetic Edge Physical Therapy is a unique place with exceptional therapy professionals. Our company has been in operation for 24 years, is renowned for excellent customer service, and is steadily growing. We have added 20 new team members (over 40% growth) since COVID began. Our combination of insurance-covered care and cash-based programs has created stability and strength, and our commitment to transforming lives and restoring hope is the fuel that drives us.
We currently have a GREAT OPPORTUNITY for an INSURANCE BENEFITS ASSISTANT to work at our headquarters in Pella. This position is a full-time hourly position with an expected 40 hours per week.
- Working with the Insurance Team to manage the insurance authorization process in a physical therapy clinic.
- Maintaining authorizations for rehab services, which includes gathering necessary documents to support rehab authorization of care requests, submitting initial requests for authorization, following up on authorization requests, and communicating with therapy providers on status of authorization.
- Helping input information into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) to help support and enhance the efficiency of therapy providers with their documentation.
- Running and maintaining tracking reports within EMR and Excel.
- Assisting Care Coordinators (front desk) and other back-office personnel as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour