Insurance Authorization Advocate
At Kinetic Edge Physical Therapy, we have been building healthy, happy, and hope-filled communities for 24 years, and are renowned for excellent client service! Transforming lives and restoring hope are achieved through our combination of insurance-covered care and cash-based programs.
Steady growth and stability created the opportunity to add an INSURANCE AUTHORIZATION ADVOCATE to our corporate office team in Pella!!
As part of the Kinetic Edge team, you can take part in serving the community by:
• Obtaining authorizations for rehab services on behalf of our clients.
• Working with the Insurance Team to manage the insurance authorization process in a physical therapy clinic.
• Maintaining authorizations for rehab services, which includes gathering necessary documents to support rehab authorization of care requests, submitting initial requests for authorization, following up on authorization requests, and communicating with therapy providers on status of authorization.
• Helping input information into electronic medical record (EMR) to help support and enhance the efficiency of therapy providers with their documentation.
• Running and maintaining tracking reports within the EMR and Excel.
• Assisting and supporting administrative and clinical team members as needed.
In addition to strong communication skills, healthy work ethic and enthusiasm for camaraderie, the ideal candidate will also have:
• A minimum of 1 year experience in an office environment
• A minimum of 1 year working with medical insurance claims or prior authorizations
• Experience with EMR software, Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Office
** 40-hours expected per week, in-office Monday – Friday no weekends or holidays!!**
Compensation is based on experience, education, and skill set. Paid training if offered PLUS a comprehensive BENEFIT /WELLBEING package: PTO, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, 401K, ST/LT Disability, employee assistance program and much more!
If you are looking for a career serving the community alongside quality, dedicated team members please apply with an updated resume and cover letter!