Information Booth Operator - Part Time
Provides excellent customer service by answering the main College phone, providing information to callers and visitors, and/or referring to other offices.
This is a part-time position with rotating shift every third weekend
- Provide primary reception and support duties for the Central College information center; greet visitors; answer questions; provide information and/or refer to the appropriate office or resource.
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls.
- Have thorough understanding and knowledge of campus resources.
- Reserve and sell tickets to campus functions; maintain related records.
- Respond to emergency situations routed through the information center and forward messages to the appropriate individual; monitor police scanner and cameras in the wellness center exercise area.
- Update lost items and log according to set procedures.
- Maintain appropriate level of professionalism and confidentiality
High School diploma, Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google docs and email, customer service skills, plus six to nine months of effective experience.