Campus Visit Coordinator
Responsible to the Associate Director of Admission Operations for coordination of the campus visit program and serve in the back-up role for Data Coordinator and Communications Coordinator.
- Provide initial customer service to all prospective students, families, and any additional campus visitors.
- Manage all aspects of prospective students' individual visits.
- Collect all information regarding requests for individualized personal visits.
- Make appropriate arrangements with admission staff, faculty, coaches, and student ambassadors.
- Send prospective student confirmation of campus visit via email, paper, and text.
- Distribute campus visit sheets to admission counselors and student ambassadors prior to prospective student visit.
- Post all visitors on email by noon the day prior to the campus visit.
- Load visitor names onto welcome screen.
- Following visits coordinate follow-up postcard from student ambassador to prospective student.
- Coordinate individual scholarship interviews for prospecting students.
- Maintain Daily Student Ambassador Schedule.
- Establish department contacts to coordinate faculty/staff/coach appointments.
- Maintain comprehensive reporting program to track daily visits, monthly summaries, and year end reports.
- Maintain all forms and brochures for campus visit program.
- Coordinate details of large visiting groups. For example: high school groups, TRIO groups, etc.
- Complete post visit evaluation survey process with all prospective students and families who recently visited campus.
- Provide back-up for Central's 800# and main admission phone.
- Enter data for new prospective students and applicants.
- Assist with supervision and training of student ambassadors.
- Associates degree required with 1-3 years of effective experience required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills required.
Please contact Human Resources with questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 641-628-5199.