The Identity Group is looking for a bright enthusiastic individual to join our team. The Account Manager is involved in all aspects of maintaining existing client relationships and supporting sales and marketing of promotional apparel and merchandise projects.
We are a leading promotional products distributor in the industry with over 19 years of experience. As a successful industry leader we have been providing promotional solutions, including customized business gifts, corporate apparel, online store solutions, employee and sales incentives programs to the corporate marketplace.
A qualified candidate must have the personality and skill set to work with a close-knit team using their creativity and marketing skills to turn ideas into successes by boosting client brand exposure. The perfect candidate knows how to build great client relationships by leveraging their personality and exceptional consultant selling techniques to develop and present customer-focused solutions. Must have experience in the promotional product industry. This is a full-time, permanent position and is office based, with some travel.
The Identity Group is more than just a promotional marketing company: we partner with our clients to build their brand with great products and superior customer service. We love to compete and only hire the best, reliable people who are driven to succeed. We have a casual work environment that is teamwork-driven and results-oriented, so if you’re an honest, hardworking person who loves to help others, you’ll fit right in. Large book of business available for qualified candidate.
- Manage current and prospective client needs by preparing price quotes, presenting product information, completing sales call and effectively communicating information to build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships
- Prepare purchase orders and provide essential order entry related tasks
- Compile, maintain and report data using spreadsheets and business applications, and learn software applications as needed
- Develop and maintain a marketing calendar for client accounts
- Support projects and backup other team members to maintain a smooth and efficient office environment
- Grow revenue from existing clients and develop new business
- Manage time well and work efficiently within deadlines
- Great organizational skills and follow-up technique
- Very strong work ethic with a competitive nature
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability listen and ask the right questions to identify client needs
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Business Associate Degree and/or minimum of 2 years related sales / account management experience.
- Promotional product experience preferred
- Prior knowledge of industry tools i.e. SAGE, ASI
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required – MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Must hold a valid driver license
- Benefits package
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous personal time off policy
- Clothing allowance
- 401K match
- Profit sharing
- Health, Dental, Vision options (employee paid)
- Salary range - $40,000-$52,500