The Identity Group is looking for a bright enthusiastic individual to join our team. The Account coordinator supports sales and marketing of promotional apparel and merchandise projects. The right individual will be capable of growing the position and will gain valuable professional experience with promotion opportunities. This position is a direct report to the Marketing Program Manager.
- Work directly with sales and marketing team to provide a professional promotional experience to current and prospective clients by preparing price quotes, presenting product information, and effectively communicating information.
- Prepare purchase orders and provide essential order entry related tasks.
- Communicate with suppliers to set appointments, maintain client directory with updated price sheets and other sales and marketing support as needed.
- Maintain data using spreadsheets, business applications and learn software applications as needed.
- Develop special reporting of sales and client data as required.
- Support projects and back up other team members to maintain a smooth and efficient office environment.
- Complete calls as follow-up with existing clients.
- Excellent customer relations skills and exceptional verbal and written communication abilities.
- Strong organization skills, and high attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task to meet multiple client’s needs.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office software, prior order entry.
- Client support or marketing experience preferred.
The Identity Group is more than just a promotional marketing company: we partner with our clients to build their brand with great products and superior customer service. We love to compete and only hire the best, reliable people who are driven to succeed. We have a casual work environment that is teamwork-driven and results-oriented, so if you’re an honest, hardworking person who loves to help others, you’ll fit right in.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous personal time off policy
- Clothing allowance
- 401K match
- Profit sharing
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Salary Range $32,500 - $36,000