This position assists the Finance Manager in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data in the general ledger. This position will play a key role in assisting the Finance Manager with timely and accurate production of monthly financial statements. Actively participates in performance improvement activities for the department as requested
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- 4 year degree in accounting or related field required.
- A minimum of one year of prior accounting experience is highly preferred.
- Prior healthcare experience highly preferred.
- Prior Excel Spreadsheet experience required. Previous experience in a computerized accounting office required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to communicate appropriately with a wide range of persons and personalities.
- Excellent people skills. Ability to demonstrate appropriate assertiveness skills.
- Strong computer knowledge with ability to learn specific computer system.
- Strong mathematical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to demonstrate positive and appropriate interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to function well under stressful situations.
- Those critical thinking and problem solving skills required to complete the duties as outlined in this job description.