Are you looking to be part of a company that emphasizes strong core values? Come be a part of our team!
Thunder Creek Equipment, a division of LDJ Manufacturing, the premier manufacturer of mobile service, fuel and DEF solutions for the agricultural and off-highway market is looking for a President to lead our team.
LDJ Manufacturing, Inc. was founded in 1995 by Loren and Jean Van Wyk with the development of Thunder Creek Equipment in 2008. Our 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility is located in Pella, IA with the majority of our 93 employees working onsite.
Reporting to the majority shareholders, the president is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the Board and other management to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
Principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner establishing long range goals, plans and policies.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Oversee, develop and grow the leadership team.
- Oversee the complete operation of the company, ensuring its operating goals are achieved.
- Experience as GM, President, and/or Sr. VP
- Manufacturing/Operations experience a plus
- Past skills indicating strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinker
- Results oriented
- Ability to build trust
- Community minded
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8-10 years of related industry experience.
- Contracts and negotiation experience.
- Full-time position
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Short and Long-term disability
- Supplemental Insurance